vineri, 23 ianuarie 2009

Cum ar fi? III

"If i go insane, please don't put / Your wires in my brain."

"Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs / Got to keep the loonies on the path."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

"You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to / So that when they turn their backs on you / You'll get the chance to put the knife in."

"And in the end you'll pack up and fly down south / Hide your head in the sand / Just another sad old man / All alone and dying of cancer."

"You're nearly a good laugh / Almost worth a quick grin. / You like the feel of steel / You're hot stuff with a hatpin / And good fun with a hand gun."

"Get out of the road if you want to grow old."

"You slip out of your depth and out of your mind / With your fear flowing out behind you / As you claw the thin ice."

"Mother should I build the wall?"

"Mother's gonna make all your nightmares come true / Mother's gonna put all her fears into you / Mother's gonna keep you right here under her wing / She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing."

"And I can feel one of my turns coming on."

"Run to the bedroom / In the suitcase on the left / You'll find my favorite axe. /Don't look so frightened / This is just a passing phase, / One of my bad days."

"Together we stand, divided we fall."

"I've got wild staring eyes / And I've got a strong urge to fly /But I got nowhere to fly to."

"I caught a fleeting glimpse / Out of the corner of my eye. / I turned to look but it was gone / I cannot put my finger on it now / The child is grown, / The dream is gone."

"The prisoner who now stands before you / Was caught red-handed showing feelings / Showing feelings of an almost human nature."

"Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear / ,I sentence you to be exposed before Your peers! / Tear down the wall!"

"Remember when you were young, / You shone like the sun. / Shine on you crazy diamond. / Now there's a look in your eyes, / Like black holes in the sky."

"You reached for the secret too soon, / You cried for the moon. / Shine on you crazy diamond. / Threatened by shadows at night, / And exposed in the light. / Shine on you crazy diamond."

"We're just two lost souls / Swimming in a fish bowl, / Year after year, / Running over the same old ground. / What have we found? / The same old fears. / Wish you were here."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu