vineri, 4 septembrie 2009

Din înţelepciunea lui Hunter S. Thompson

  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
  • I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone. but they've always worked for me.
  • If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
  • In a closed society where everyone's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
  • The Edge...there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really knew where it is are the ones who have gone over.
  • You'd better take care of me Lord, because if you don't, you're gonna have me on your hands.

Nu putem încheia altfel decât cu :

No more games. No more bombs. No more walking. No more fun. No more swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than i needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting greedy. Act your old age. Relax - this won't hurt.

Un comentariu:

  1. - I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
    - I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes.
    - When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

    RăspundețiȘtergere